USEFUL INSTRUCTION & TIPS FOR NDA EXAM 2019
We hope all the students are preparing their best to crack NDA Exam and to get opportunity to serve the nation. So here we will be sharing you some important tips for upcoming NDA exam conducted by UPSC. Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) 2019 all over India on 21 April, 2019 on Sunday. Also the Commission has uploaded the e-Admit card for the convenience of the admitted candidates on the Commission’s web-site (https://upsconline.nic.in).
The admitted candidates are advised to download their e-Admit Card for the Examination and take a printout thereof. The admitted candidates will have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Card at the allotted Venue for appearing in the Examination, along with Photo Identity Card mentioned in the e-Admit Card. In case, the photograph is not visible or available on the e-Admit Card, candidates are advised to carry two photographs (one photograph for each session) along with the printout of e-Admit Card at the Venue of the Examination for appearing at the Examination with an undertaking. No paper Admit Card will be issued for the Examination by the Commission. In case of any discrepancy is noticed in the e-Admit Card, the same may be communicated to the Commission immediately at e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 11th April, 2019 to enable the Commission to take a decision in the matter.
The Candidates are advised to get printout of the e-Admit Card well in advance to avoid last minute rush. “Important Instructions to the candidates” must be read carefully by the candidates. It may also be noted that entry into the Examination Venue will get close 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination i.e. 09.50 A.M. for the afternoon Session and 01.50 P.M. for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed the entry into the Examination Venue after closure of the entry. All Candidates should also note that they shall not be allowed to appear at any other Examination Venue except the Examination Venue mentioned in the e-Admit Card. Candidates are also advised to bring Black Ball Point Pen as the candidates shall be required to fill the Attendance List and the OMR Answer Sheet with Black Ball Point Pen only.
The following things are prohibited inside the examination premises :
Mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc. or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device are banned inside the Examination Hall. If any one found against any of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action against the concern candidates including debarment from future Examination/ Selection. Normal or simple wrist watches by candidates is allowed inside the examination Rooms/Halls. However, use of watches fitted with any special accessory that might be used as communication device or smart watches is strictly prohibited and candidates are not allowed to take such watches into the examination Hall. Valuable AND costly items and bags are also not allowed inside the Examination Venue.
Some useful tips for NDA exam 2019
- There is no need to panic, as it will make the situation worse. Revise your notes on the night before the exam and in the morning.
- Don’t try to fill your mind with the book. Take rest to make your body energetic and ever ready for all the upcoming tasks.
- Eat a healthy. Healthy food will give you the required energy to prepare for your exams.
- Have a good night’s sleep and go by the tips to remember formulae
- Solve previous year exam papers. Even if you are left with a bit a preparation to do, leave it and start solving previous year’s papers.
- Do not take stress or pressurize yourself.Do not start new topic; just revise what you’ve prepared.
- Try as hard as you can to make an intelligent guess. But don’t go for more guesses
- Be calm and execute each task in an organised manner.
- Make arrangements for the big day – keep an extra pen with you, a hall ticket and loads of blessings.